Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tattoos and Ponies!

So my wife and I went to Fan Days in Dallas, I dunno, a few weeks ago.  I didn't dress up but she made My Little Pony costumes with her friends. Not really Armory business but whatevs, she was super cute so it's all good.

My wife is err... well, she's the pink one. I don't know who they are other than the baby is Spike the Dinosaur.




The grey guy and unicorn lady are Gunnar and Angela from Ember Costumes. <shameless plug> If you haven't checked out their blog you should, it is my sister site.</shameless plug>


Also, on an unrelated note, my wife and I got matching tattoos! Mine is the shoulder on the left.


It's the island of Catan!

The image is from the back of the cards from the best game ever, The Settlers of Catan. If you haven't heard of it shame on you go buy it and play it with all of your friends.


Until Next Time,

-Matrix

1 comment:

  1. 11 Best Easy Ways Success Tool To Quit Smoking
    11 Best Easy Ways Success Tool

    Health Benefits and Fitness Information Urdu Books Digests
    Pakhealthtips.com

    ReplyDelete